Sigrity allows you to ensure and confirm the performance of your device under specified conditions even before the production of samples.
- Sigrity power integrity simulation tools contain everything you need to analyze both AC and DC, including in 3D.
- Sigrity thermal analysis tool takes into account all the necessary factors for an accurate heat calculation.
- User-friendly and powerful Sigrity SI/PI tools allow the designer to quickly select the value and location of capacitors, optimize the configuration of polygons, and perform high-quality routing of high-speed circuits, differential pairs and DDRx buses or SERDES interfaces (PCIEx, USBx etc.)
Electromagnetic and thermal analysis
With the help of Cadence Sigrity software tools, the designer can analyze PCB project before production, detect possible problems and solve them to ensure system performance. Wherein:
- The quality and reliability of development is greatly increased
- The level of electromagnetic radiation is reduced by 40-60%
- Electromagnetic compatibility is improved
- The number of required iterations of sample production is reduced by 2-3 times
Possible input data formats:
- Mentor Graphics
Types of simulations in Sigrity
Sigrity’s power integrity simulation tools contain everything you need to analyze both AC and DC power distribution system, including analysis in 3D.
The thermal analysis software takes into account all the necessary factors for an accurate heat calculation.
Thermal simulation of PCBs and IC packages
- 3D temperature distribution
- JEDEC temperature parameters
Simulation of the power supply system in PCBs and IC packages
- Voltage drop calculation (IR drop)
- Determination of current densities
- Noise level calculation
- Selection of a matrix of decoupling capacitors
Simulation of high-speed signals for PCBs and IC packages
- Signal attenuation detection
- Signal integrity check (DDR2, DDR3, PCIe3, HDMI)
- Frequency analysis of PCB topology
- Temporal analysis of PCB topology
- Determination of EMC parameters
- Calculation of EM emissions
- EM emissions frequency spectrum calculation
- 3D electromagnetic simulation