Averture is a EDA / CAD software developer and distributor company.
- Cadence Design Systems – supplier of EDA software such as Allegro PCB Designer, OrCAD, Sigrity PCB analysis tools, as well as microelectronics design tools and IP cores.
- Vayo Technologies – supplier of DFM tools for EMS and R&D companies.
- Downstream Technologies – supplier of CAM350 and BluePrint-PCB editors.
- IMST – supplier of CAD for RF design and simulation.
- ALDEC – supplier of FPGA simulation and verification tools such as Active-HDL and Riviera-PRO.
We not only sell the software, but also help to implement the end-to-end design flow at the customer’s site, help to integrate with other CAD systems (PCAD, Mentor, Altium, SolidWorks, Creo, Catia, Compass 3D) and PDM / PLM systems (SolidWorks PDM, Windchill, TeamCenter …)
Visit our booth at RigaCOMM!
AVERTURE: Cut your electronics design costs with our software!
Articles and videos
Configurations of CAM350
CAM350-070, Gerber Viewer Bundle Import, view and get information.Formats of import: Gerber (274D, 274X, Fire9000, Barco DPF), NC Drill&Mill (Excellon, Sieb & Meyer), netlist (Universal Importer, IPC-D-356 & 356A), aperture table (Universal Importer).Allows to create Stackup and view PCB in 2D or 3D.Functions: View, Query, Report, Measure. Modules: Import – imports Gerber RS-274XInformation – get…
Key features of OrCAD (video)
Embedded net names 3D STEP-models Fillet and tapered traces Static and dynamic shapes RATS options Embedded net names Step support mapping 3D models Group routing Slide function Fillet and tapered traces Shape connecting Shape generating Static and dynamic shapes Creating shapes and circles in OrCAD 16.6 Check out various options for polygons and circles. Pick…